Consortium employs a very diverse group of individuals who work within our specialty areas of information technology, data analytics, and sales and marketing. Whether an individual has interests in software development, actuarial services, customer service, quality assurance, data warehousing, sales and business development, event planning, or marketing, there is an opportunity at Consortium.
- Associate, Computer Technical Support
- Associate, Business Analysis
- Senior Associate, EIT Program Manager
- Deputy Chief of Staff
- Senior Associate, Healthcare Analyst
Associate, Computer Technical Support
We are looking for an experienced Computer Technical Support Associate to join the EIT team. The Computer Technical Support Associate provides internal systems analysis and customer technical support which includes diagnosing and resolving computer workstation hardware and software, telephone, network, operating system, printing, and Internet access issues. The Computer Technical Support Associate must have diverse technical knowledge, excellent time management skills and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Work with all CHP employees to assess current systems, identify problems, and understand specific requirements to improve user experience
- Work closely with the IT team to develop, test, and implement new systems and solutions
- Ensure pertinent systems, user guides, and training documentation are complete and current.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, or in person
- Perform onsite and remote troubleshooting and determine the best solution through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Perform, install, upgrade, move, and change computer workstation hardware and software, printers, and other peripheral devices
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services to users
- Record events, problems, updates and their resolution in ticketing system (Jira)
- Analyze and suggest possible improvements to help desk related process and procedures
- Performs other information technology duties as required to support the end users
Associate, Business Analysis
The Business Analyst will work with an interdisciplinary team of economists, actuaries, software developers, and other health care professionals to support the success of Blue Cross Blue Shield national accounts and demonstrate the strength and economic value of Blue Cross Blue Shield networks.
- Product/ interface enhancement, working with internal and external stakeholders to manage information in the tool, and provide integration with other Consortium and member Plan tools as needed.
- Support oversight and/or development of other strategic initiatives and report on key business data elements.
- Oversee data quality of the knowledge base: understanding how things currently work versus what needs to be done to improve the data quality and processes. Ability to monitor and support efforts in the organization to make those improvements
- Verify new database entries for proper formatting and quality per knowledge base standards
- Manage and maintain vendor contacts, outreach process, and data survey elements
- Identifying the data elements, creating/documenting definitions of the data elements, developing standards for knowledge base or other products as they are developed or maintained
- Define, approve and update data quality and policy rules and governance as needed for team products
- Develop and run queries against databases to obtain analytics on use rate and other key metrics
- Develop and run queries on database to support Consortium and Member Plan user business needs
- Provide input on data requirements and participate in User Acceptance Testing in products and efforts sponsored by the company which impact data
- Interface with Member Plans on Innovator Knowledgebase and maximizing utilization and impact
- Business domain expertise: understand what is needed to support the users of the knowledge and make the recommendations regarding data to meet those requirements. Includes ensuring data quality – ability to assess data from a business perspective to determine the quality of the data provided.
- Perform root cause analysis for prioritized data problems and coordinate remediation activities to address issues
- Comply with all information privacy and security policies as specified in the “Consortium Health Plans Information Privacy & Security Policy Manual”
Senior Associate, EIT Program Manager
The EIT Program Manager is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a portfolio of multiple complex and inter-dependent information technology projects. This includes managing cross project interdependencies and business and stakeholder communications; ensuring program goals align and support departmental and corporate objectives, timeline and budget commitments align, allocation and balancing of shared EIT resources; supporting business case development, scope and deliverable definition; leading vendor acquisitions as well as vendor relationship management and performance specific to the program; and coordinating across EIT and the organization to ensure overall successful program delivery.
- Manages multiple large and complex projects with responsibility for ensuring Domain Owners are meeting scope, timeline, budget, and quality commitments.
- Facilitates decision making, communications, problem resolution, and other associated activities during all phases of large and complex projects using a proactive and positive approach.
- Provides delivery assurance and program health checks for strategic and key initiatives by assessing all aspects from project direction and scope through implementation.
- Establishes controls around all aspects of program and project portfolio initiatives , including business case, scope and deliverable definition, requirements, estimation, progress tracking, status reporting, issue and risk management, change management, testing and quality assurance.
- Designs and implements program and project organizational structures that are cost effective and efficient.
- Establishes open and consistent communication with all levels within the organization, including project teams, stakeholders, management, and all EIT functions.
- Provides appropriate progress updates to management, steering committees, project boards and other stakeholders, using both formal and informal channels. Keeps leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Oversees activities of multiple project managers responsible for individual projects within a program. Holds teams accountable for meeting goals and objectives.
- Responsible for engagement of technical vendors, including working with internal team for RFIs and RFPs, vendor selection and engagement, relationship management and performance measurement.
- Comply with all information privacy and security policies as specified in “Consortium Health Plans Information Privacy & Security Policy Manual”
Deputy Chief of Staff
The Sr. Associate Strategy and Business Operations will support Consortium’s transformation in support of the National Account strategic plan. The Sr. Associate Strategy and Business Operations will also serve as a direct partner to Consortium’s Chief of Staff in all executive matters.
- Provide direct support to the Chief of Staff for all CEO-led initiatives, priorities and responsibilities. Chief of Staff responsibilities include thought partnership, corporate strategy creation / iteration, KPI tracking, written material development, key meeting facilitation, interface with other Blue System entities, stakeholder management, etc..
- Directly lead key strategic initiatives and work streams in support of the Blue National Account strategy.
- Coordinate Consortium support functions as they execute both annually recurring core processes and a transformation of the Consortium operation model in support of the Blue National Account strategy.
- Ensure Consortium Executive Leadership Team and Department Heads are successfully tracking toward completion of all Corporate and Departmental goals.
- Support Chief of Staff in the development and execution of Board agendas.
Senior Associate, Healthcare Analyst
Conduct analyses and develop databases to support the development and operations of products and services that demonstrate the strength and economic value of Blue Cross Blue Shield networks.
- Research and analyze large volumes of raw, complex data from multiple sources
- Prepare and communicate the key findings of data analyses to sales and actuarial customers
- Apply complex business rules to enrich and transform data into actionable information to support strategic goals and initiatives
- Profile and conduct preliminary analyses of data to assess quality, completeness and integrity of source data
- Develop processes to clean, map and transform the data
- Research and resolve data issues impacting Plan and market level performance indicators
- Collaborate with Plans’ staff to develop business solutions/patches to fix identified data issues
- Interact with other departmental staff to efficiently integrate healthcare analytics with other departments and activities
- Adhere to policies, procedures and programs protecting confidential and proprietary data and information
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
While we may not have an immediate position available, we may have needs in the near future that fit your expertise. If you’re interested in working at Consortium, please send us an email with a note about what you’re looking for and your resume: email@example.com